Please read through the following carefully before placing an order. By using this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions set out below.
These Terms & Conditions are set out on the basis of which you can use our website to place orders for items from Ritu Online (RITUONLINE LTD). By ordering/purchasing goods from Rituonline, you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +447847850354
Unless stated otherwise all calls to Ritu Online are at your normal landline charge. Mobile providers and other networks may vary.
We may contact you by email, texts, or telephone with relevant offers.
- All measurements are an approximate value.
- The colors and designs displayed on the website are as accurate as the photographic and production process will reasonably allow.
- All risks in the products we supply to you, in particular, the risk of any loss or damage, shall pass to you on delivery of the products to the address you specify while placing your order. Ownership of the products shall not pass to you until we have received payment in full in respect of such products.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect losses you may suffer, including any loss of profit, income or anticipated savings as a result of our failure to comply with these terms.
- These terms, constitute the entire terms on which we will provide products to you and cancel and supersede all prior arrangements and representations, whether verbal or written.
- We may amend these terms from time to time at our discretion without notice to you. Any amendments will be posted on this website and will supersede any terms and conditions previously published by us.
- No delay or failure by us in exercising or enforcing any of our rights or remedies under these terms shall operate as a waiver of those rights.
- If any one or more of the provisions of these terms should be held by any court to be unenforceable, such provision shall be validly restated to as nearly as possible approximate the intent of the clause and, if such clause cannot be restated for any reason, shall be severable from these terms and deleted.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms to any person without our prior written consent. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of products from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all such matters.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally a technical error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the products at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- We do not allow a resale on any of our items.
- The Content, the Trade Marks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, modified or otherwise exploited in full or in part for any purpose without our prior written consent from the management.
- If you are not happy with any product we supply, you can return the item for a refund, or contact our customer care on +447847850354
- RituOnline Ltd. reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability.
- These terms and conditions do not in any way affect your statutory rights.
- Please make sure the email address you provide us with is correct and your mailbox is in proper working order. All Order confirmations and acceptances are sent to that email address. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check any other folders you may have for Order communications.
- Please note in particular that:
- Whilst we try to ensure that all details (including prices) displayed on this Website are correct and up to date, sometimes products may be incorrectly priced.
- You must ensure that prior to placing an order; you have checked all relevant details including your country. Please check the Products you have selected earlier, as their price details may have changed since you last visited this Website.
- Product prices shown on the Website may change from time to time, for example, if the product you are ordering is subject to a promotional discount or offer, which is either applied or withdrawn during the selling period. Please note if a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the relevant products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- All Products displayed on this Website are subject to availability and all orders are subject to acceptance.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT (but do not include delivery charges that will be added to your total prior to you placing your Order).
- We will not be able to process VAT refunds for international customers.
- Custom charges may vary depending on the country of origin. International orders may be subject to local taxes, import duties or other local requirements.
- Your payment card or PayPal account will be debited immediately, prior to processing and dispatching your order.
- Orders are submitted via our Website in the following way:
- Once you are ready to make a purchase, click on 'Add to Cart’ to add the product you wish to purchase to your Shopping Cart. Then proceed by clicking 'Checkout' to log into our secure server to complete your Order.
- You will be asked for your email address to proceed. At this point, you do not have to create an account with us but we require an email address to process your Order.
- If you have already registered with us you may enter your sign-in details to access your account.
- You will be required to enter your delivery and billing address details if this is your first Order or if you do not have an account. If you have an account, you can use the address details from your account or add a new delivery address. You will then be required to enter your payment details. We currently cannot store payment details so you will need to enter these each time you place an Order.
- If any delivery charges are payable these will then be added to the amount you will be charged. Before checking out, you must confirm you wish to make an Order and accept these Terms of Sale.
- Once you have completed your Order, you may create an account with us, which requires a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone else. The address that you register with must be the address that your payment card statement is sent to; however, you can use a different shipping address.
- Once you submit your Order, we will then send you a confirmation email to acknowledge that we have received your Order and that your Order has been accepted by us (“Confirmation”). At this point, the contract between us ("Contract") is formed and we will process the payment details you have given to us to make payment for your Order.
- You will receive a further email or a text from us confirming dispatch of the Product(s) to the shipping address you have requested.
- You should check each email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors.
- When you submit your Order, you are offering to buy the Product(s) at the price set out in the Order. Prices are checked regularly. However, if we find the price has changed, or that there has been a pricing error due to some technical issue when we receive your Order, we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed at the correct price.
- If there are any problems with your Order (for example, we don’t have the products you wanted in stock, we can only fulfil part of your Order, or we find the price has changed), you will be contacted by a representative from RituOnline Customer Services.
- If you have any problems with your Order, please contact our Website Customer Service Department through email at email@example.com or call us at +447847850354. We are open on all days of the week, from 09:00 - 18:00 GMT.
- Please be advised that we are unable to rectify mistakes you have made on your Order, so do check it carefully before checking out. Please see the section below for your rights to cancel.
- Payment may be made by any single method stated on our website; we are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment. We accept all major credit and debit cards We do not accept payment by cheque or postal order.
- For security purposes, your billing name and address must match that of the Credit/Debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match this criterion, once the information has been received from your bank or payment authority.
- The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery. For deliveries to the EU, the price includes VAT at the rate of the country of dispatch. For deliveries outside the EU, the price remains the same but VAT is not charged and customers are not entitled to any discounts or VAT refunds.
- A delivery charge will be applied at the time of checkout, please view our delivery section.
- It is your responsibility to comply with all requirements imposed by local Customs authorities in relation to your order (including requirements regarding the provision of identification information in order to receive your order). We recommend that you make yourself aware of local import duties and any other requirements before placing your order.
- We deliver to any UK address as well, EU and Internationally. Please see our Delivery section for the complete country list and available services with prices.
- All orders are subject to Terms and Conditions, and we do not deliver to UK PO Boxes. Orders placed for these addresses will be cancelled and a full refund will be issued, where payment has already been made.
- All consignments require a signature to acknowledge delivery, unless 'leave in safe place/location' has been requested. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be a proof that delivery has been received by you or the person to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive information to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
- Where ‘leave in safe place/location; has been requested, it is your responsibility to ensure it is safe and secure. As no claims can be made to us or the courier for any lost/stolen or damaged parcels.
- All delivery deadlines will depend on the address details supplied and stocks being present at the time of processing. If there are any discrepancies in your order, we will contact you by phone or email. Therefore, we require you to provide correct contact details, by way of phone numbers with area codes and country codes, as well as an email address.
- We will try to deliver all orders received, however, if a customer is not at home, a card, SMS or email notification will be issued and the parcel will then be delivered to a Neighbor, Collection Point or returned back to the depot. It is the customer's responsibility to collect it or arrange re-delivery.
- If a parcel is returned as undelivered, we will offer a refund for the items only. If you still require the parcel to be resent a further postage charge is applicable.
- We cannot accept liability for Next Day/Timed Deliveries where the recipient is not available to receive the parcel. If you do not want the order following a late delivery, please do not accept it and return it to the courier. Again, we will only issue a refund for the items.
- We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems or technical issues.
- We are not liable to pay the refund for late delivery if the consignment does not have a complete and accurate address, postcode and telephone number for the customer.
- We are not liable to pay the refund for late delivery due to delays in the payment of duties and taxes or parcels being seized by authorities. Or for delays caused by acts or omissions of customers details or other regulatory agencies.
- From time to time, we may offer postage promotions and free delivery, which will be available online and via our call centre with varying minimum spend values. These offers are only applicable for mainland UK customers or specific destinations (countries) as stated in the offer. UK Mainland excludes in its entirety Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Scilly, Isle of Man and all EU and Non-EU Countries.
- Postage promotions and in particular free postage offers are not applicable during sale periods and will be removed from the website and call centre automatically without notice.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel your order, you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. (Other than in respect of products made to your specification.)
- If the products have been delivered to you, you may cancel them up to 7 working days, starting from the day after the products were received, in line with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Order Cancellation: Rituonline returns postage address If you have contacted us to cancel before delivery of your products, please refuse any delivery attempt by the courier. Most products can be returned to Rituonline returns postage address. In the meantime, you must take reasonable care of them.
- We will refund you the full amount on complete orders returned. We do not refund the cost of returning the goods in line with Regulation 17 of the Distant Selling Regulations. Any orders which are not received in line with the above, the cost of return will be debited from any refund due.
- For instructions on how to return an order, please visit our Returns section.
- We will refund most items provided they are returned complete, unused, and in their original packaging with all appropriate labels and tags intact within 14 days of receipt.
- Cosmetics and Pierced Jewellery Items cannot be returned due to the current Health and Hygiene Regulations.
- Please ensure your returns form is completed in full and any supporting information written on a separate sheet of paper and enclosed in the parcel. If you have misplaced your return form, you can download one from our website (insert return form link). All items being returned back to us need to be adequately packaged and labelled.
- Post your parcel to Ritu Online, Return Department, Full address Rituonline returns postage address In the UK, you can return your goods via the Post Office using second class recorded delivery for parcels weighing less than 1kg, thereafter first class recorded. Please ensure that you retain the postage receipt and obtain adequate insurance to cover the value of the returned goods. As we cannot accept any liability for items until they have been received by us.
- International returns can be made from your local post office or the Courier Company, should you need help or advice regarding this please email us at email@example.com. We also have an option of to send items back via DPD and DHL, through a portal online. These services are managed by the respective courier.
- We are unable to provide a free returns service, and therefore customers are required to cover all return postage costs.
- If you return an item to us outside of the Terms & Conditions of our return policy, and your statutory rights do not apply, we may not refund you. Refunds
- Refunds are processed within 14 days of receipt of any returns. A refund can only be issued via the original payment method.
- If an item is out of stock or you cancel your order before dispatch, the refund will be issued within 3-4 days. If there is an issue where a refund has not been received, please call our customer service on +447847850354, from 09:00 - 18:00 GMT.
- Any courier claims can take up to six weeks to refund on return of all relevant paperwork.
- During peak periods such as Sales or Festive periods, time for processing refunds may be slightly higher.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days of receipt of any returns. A refund can only be issued via the original payment method.
- If an item is out of stock or you cancel your order before dispatch, the refund will be issued within 3-4 days. If there is an issue where a refund has not been received, please call our customer service on+447847850354, from 09:00 - 18:00 GMT.
- Any courier claims can take up to six weeks to refund on return of all relevant paperwork.
- During peak periods such as Sales or Festive periods, time for processing refunds may be slightly higher.
- Occasionally an item of stock may not be available. Under these circumstances, we do not wish to delay your order and may do any of the following.
- We will try to contact you, and if in the event you are not reachable, a refund may be given of the item and your order will be dispatched.
- If the customer provides incorrect telephone numbers or incorrect address details and we cannot verify them, the order may not be sent out until we are able to make contact with the customer.
- Your card details must match the delivery address. If there is a discrepancy then we will need to verify the card and address match before dispatching your parcel. This may delay the dispatch of your order. We cannot be held liable for timed and next day deliveries in these cases.
- In the event that more than one item is missing we may cancel the order and issue a refund in full.
Damaged Goods / Parcels
- In the event that the parcel has been damaged or tampered with on delivery, do not sign for a parcel and return it back to the courier.
- If you accept a damaged parcel then you need to sign "damaged" on receipt and obtain the couriers signature. Open goods in front of courier and notify him of any damage/missing items. A refund for this will depend on the time taken by the courier to resolve the claim.
- Keep ALL the packaging, as this will be required for any claims against couriers for damaged/missing items. In the event of damaged items, you must contact our customer service team on +447847850354, within 3 days. Any notification after this date will not be considered.
- We shall refund or replace goods free of charge, lost in the transit by our carrier, subject to completion of their claims process.
- In the event that you receive an item which is damaged, please contact our customer care on +447847850354, and we will try to resolve this matter with a repair, refund or replacement.
- Refunds will not be given for products with damages caused by a customer's misuse or neglect.
Missing Items / Parcels
- A claim must be placed within 3 days of receipt of your order via phone on +447847850354 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be required to fill out a missing claim form which can be downloaded from here.
- All packaging must be kept in order to process your claim.
- If you accept a damaged package you will be subject to any courier investigations before we can finalise any claims.
- Where the courier company establishes that the delivery has been made, we would then need to adhere to their claim procedure. This will require the customer to complete a Missing Parcel claim form which will be provided directly from the couriers.
- Unfortunately, we cannot pursue any claims until all appropriate forms have been returned back to them.
Clearance / Sale Section
- The reductions shown are reductions from the original marked price charged on the website.
- We also supply a recommended sale price as guidance on the normal selling price. Occasionally these prices may have been applied more than six months ago.
- The offer of free delivery is not applicable on the sale items.
- From time to time we may offer Free Delivery on orders purchased online. This excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands; Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, and the Isle of Scilly. Also, it excludes international orders and higher postage delivery areas. This is only applicable for standard delivery.
- The above offer may be available at a different spend on orders placed via our call centre.
- Periodically our retail stores may run special local promotions (which may not be available on our website) or we may offer special discounts online that are not available in the retail stores. Some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.
- All promotional offers must be returned in their entirety.
Fabric & Embroidery
- Many of our items are hand embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. These garments should be worn with care.
- A garment may have variations in patterns due to individual dyeing methods.
- Please ensure that the first wash is 'Dry Clean' only,heavy embroidered items can only be Dry Cleaned.
- Casual items should be washed separately in cold water and thoroughly rinsed (do not leave to soak).
- Please note that due to hand dyeing methods used the colours are not guaranteed. We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the washing instructions given.
- All clothing with embossed or rubber prints should be reverse ironed.
- Any displacements of prints, sequin, beading, or embroidery cannot be deemed to be a defect in the garment but are caused by the very nature of the work. Extra beading might be supplied. In these cases, postage cannot be claimed in refunds.
- Outfits may have a smell of paraffin which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery. This smell will evaporate once the garment has been removed from the packing.
- Specially commissioned items can only be cancelled within 5 days of placing the order. We cannot offer you a refund or cancellation after this period of time. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- In addition to the Terms and Conditions which are set out above the following also apply solely to European/International orders.
- All orders are shipped from the UK and customers from outside the European Union will be liable for any import duty or other taxes, fees and charges that are applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. If you are unsure about whether these duties, taxes and charges might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs authorities, prior to placing your order. Charges are based on the contents of the order. We cannot accept any responsibility for any delay or failure in the product reaching you due to any customs, legal or regulatory restrictions. We may at our discretion refuse to process an order for any product if we believe that delivery may be subject to any restriction in the destination country
- We charge you for your order in Pounds Sterling, and payment can be made by any of the methods indicated on our website. The actual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or Debit Card Company, who may also charge an additional administration fee.
- The price displayed for goods/services remains the same for all customers regardless of the country of delivery. For deliveries to the EU, this price includes VAT (or VAT equivalent) at the current rate. Although this price is the same for deliveries outside the EU, where VAT (or VAT equivalent) may not be applicable, customers are not entitled to any discount or refund to account for the differences in tax treatment and will pay the same price for the item as a customer placing an order for delivery to the EU (including the Channel Islands and the Canary Islands). Other components of the total price at the checkout, including delivery charge, will vary for each customer.
- A delivery charge will be applied during the checkout, please view our International Delivery section for more information on prices and times.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive various notifications from the courier either by email or SMS, to keep you informed about your forthcoming delivery. If you do not hear anything or still don’t have your order after 10 working days have passed, then please contact us at email@example.com
- Failed deliveries as a result of the incorrect address being provided or failure to collect the parcel from the designated location will result in the parcel being returned back to us. A refund will then be issued back to the customer on receipt, excluding the delivery charge. Any further re-delivery attempts will require an additional payment of the relevant postage charge. We are unable to offer a free return service; therefore, customers are requested to cover all return postage costs. Returns should be sent to RITU Online, RituOnline Returns Postage Address, United Kingdom.
- If you are an EU customer in the European Union, you have the right to cancel your contract within 14 calendar days from the day after the date you received your order. This right does not apply to items that have been sealed for hygiene reasons (beauty products, swimwear, pierced jewellery, etc.) if the seal has been broken. You will be responsible for the cost of returning a cancelled order to us. You will need to write to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or include a letter with your items stating you wish to cancel your contract and include your full name, address and order number.
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent.
- This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its content; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any access for or use of web scraping, data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of www.rituonline.com without express written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without the express written consent of Ritu Online.
- Any unauthorized use terminates the permission and license we have granted. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of www.Rituonline.com so long as the link does not portray Ritu Online, or its products in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Ritu Online logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
- Free Delivery and other offer order codes remain the property of Ritu Online, are non-transferable and may not be reproduced in any form or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You may not use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access or copy data on the Site, deep-link to any feature or content on the Site, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Ritu Online will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
Links To Other Sites
- Ritu Online makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site. When you access a non-Ritu Online website, please understand that it is independent from Ritu Online, and that Ritu Online has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Ritu Online website does not mean that Ritu Online endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
We respect your right to privacy and are committed to maintaining it. We only collect, store and process your personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011.
WHAT INFORMATION MIGHT BE HELD ABOUT ME?
Information that you have provided to us including but not limited to when you:
- Purchase products through the Website, over the phone, through store kiosks and/or store till points.
- Submit rate and reviews.
- Use Ritu Online applications on Facebook.
- Use Ritu Online mobile shopping application.
- Enter competitions, prize draws or promotions which we are promoting.
- Join Ritu Online reward scheme.
- Sign up to marketing/newsletters including email and SMS.
- Use our customer services web-chat facility.
- Information you provide our partners and when you report a problem with the website.
- Information you provide to us when applying through the Website for registration, subscribing to any of our services or requesting further services.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- The information we collect using cookies stored on your device. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
- Your IP addresses.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
- The information provided to us by other companies who have attained your permission to share information about you.
INFORMATION WE REQUEST AND HOLD INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Your name, age, date of birth and sex
- Billing and delivery postal addresses
- Phone and fax numbers
- Email addresses
- Usernames and passwords
- Payment card details
- Browsing and shopping activities
- Your customer queries
- Your name, age, date of birth, sex
We, or third-party data processors who act on our behalf, may use the personal data you provide us in the following manner:
To provide you with the requested goods and/or services including but not limited to processing and fulfilling your order and administering promotions such as competitions and prize draws.
- To monitor and improve the services and the Website.
- To manage your marketing preferences.
- To contact you if there is a query regarding your order.
- In the event that you purchase goods on Ritu Online website, you may be sent an email requesting whether you would like to review your product.
- To verify your identity.
- In certain circumstances in order to process your order and to verify your identity, we may call your provided telephone number, which you may have provided to perform security checks and to request that you verify certain information.
- Market research purposes.
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- In the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes.
- To assist with any of your customer queries.
- For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations.
- To provide an e-receipt for a store purchase.
Unless you have not consented to, we may use your personal data in the following manner:
From time to time, to inform you by post, email, SMS or other available means, of products, services, promotions and special offers from our retail channel and RituOnline Limited company.
WE MAY DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT TO THIRD PARTIES IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER:
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such third parties as it is necessary to enable us to do such checks. The third parties, which may include credit reference agencies, may keep a record of the information provided.
- To administer your account and to disclose your details to our third-party service providers for the purpose of processing and fulfilment of your order.
- We may pass your personal data to other companies to support our business operations, and or audit purposes.
- We may disclose your personal data where it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organizations for research or analysis purposes only.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of RituOnline Limited Group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and our official stockists.
- We do pass your details to our dedicated Customer Service Centre, who adhere to the UK Data Protection Acts 1998, and who will use this data solely for the purpose of answering your customer service queries.
- We may pass your information to the third parties in order to fulfil and/or dispatch your orders. The third-party provider may send marketing material within the parcel or by post after fulfilment of your order.
TRANSFERRING DATA INTERNATIONALLY
By using and/or shopping on the Website you consent to the transfer of your personal data to third party data processors located in countries outside of the European Economic Area ('EEA').
PAYMENT CARD DETAILS
We process your payment card details in order to complete the purchase that you made through the Website, mobile applications and the kiosk, and may in certain instances disclose your personal data to the third-party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you.
We have partnered with various trusted third-party companies to provide goods and services to you. Such goods and services can be accessed through links on the Website to the third-party company's microsite. A microsite is a website which is owned and operated by a third-party company but is Ritu Online branded. Please note that these microsites may be governed by their own terms and conditions and privacy policies.
You may opt out from any email marketing by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails. You may opt out from any SMS marketing by using the suppression codes located on the marketing text messages.
Phishing is a method used by fraudsters to deceive someone into giving sensitive information. Most of the time phishing will take the form of emails, which purport to be from well-known companies and ask recipients to send their private information. This information is then used for identity theft and fraud.
Ritu Online will only ask you to send personal details by email if it is responding to a query you have sent online and these details are needed to answer your query properly. In this case, there will be a unique reference number in Ritu Online email to you, which refers to your original query. Ritu Online will ever ask you to send any personal details by email unless you have contacted Ritu Online first. If you have not contacted Ritu Online, please ignore any email claiming to be from Us which asks for personal details and let us know about it.
If we ever require your personal information other than when you have already contacted Ritu Online with a query, for security reasons we will ask you to give us a call.
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask what personal data we hold about you at any time.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out of date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us via our form link to form here.
How do I place an order with Ritu Online?
Add items to your bag
Browse the categories across the top navigation bar, which includes Women, Men, Kids, Jewellery & Accessories, and Sale.
Once you have found an item to purchase, select your preferred colour, size (if applicable) and the quantity you wish to purchase then simply click ‘ADD TO CART’.
You can then continue shopping or click ‘CHECKOUT’ to review the items in your bag and to complete your order.
Proceed to purchasing items
Once you have finished browsing and have added the items you wish to purchase to your bag, click ‘CHECKOUT’ button located on top right of the website.
Within the checkout you can also amend, the quantity selected for each item or delete unwanted items by simply clicking the ‘EDIT’ button that is located on the right-hand side within the Order Overview section of the checkout.
You will be asked to checkout by either logging into your existing Ritu Online account, creating an account, or choosing to proceed as a guest. Click which option you would like to checkout as and click ‘CONTINUE’.
If you have already selected to checkout via your Ritu Online account, then you will need to double check that your billing information, delivery information and payment information is correct, select your desired delivery method, and then simply continue to pay securely through our secure payment gateway.
How do I create an account with Ritu Online?
By selecting Register, a Ritu Online account will be established whereby all your submitted contact, delivery and payment details will be saved ready for your next purchase. You will also be able to track your current orders, view your order history, and receive email updates of our latest arrivals.
How to checkout as a guest?
You should choose the option to checkout as a guest, while completing your order, and then you will be required to complete the following steps in order to complete your purchase.
Fill out your billing information. If your delivery address is different to your billing address, then uncheck the ‘SAME AS BILLING ADDRESS’ box and fill out your desired delivery details.
Ritu Online offers a variety of delivery methods for your convenience. Now select the type of delivery that you would like. For further information regarding our delivery, information and conditions please refer to our delivery policy.
Select your desired payment method and fill out the required fields then simply click ‘PAY SECURELY’ and your order is completed.
Once your payment has been confirmed you will receive an order confirmation email to the email address provided.
How do I modify or cancel my order once placed?
Once your order has been placed and payment confirmed, it is not possible to amend or cancel your order. However, should the need arise and you call our customer care team promptly after having competed your order, it may be possible to make any requested changes, or they will advise you accordingly as to the next steps.
You may return an order once it has been received, within 14 days of receipt by following our returns process. For further information and conditions, please refer to our Returns Policy. (Hyperlink)
How can I pay?
We provide a variety of payment options including VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, and PayPal.
Please note your card will be debited once your payment method has passed fraud screening and funds capture at the time of transaction.
The name against the charge will appear as RituOnline Ltd. on your statement.
We take all reasonable measures to ensure your credit card and personal information are kept secure at all times. Therefore, to help ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure, Ritu Online uses Worldpay’s payment gateway.
How can I find a particular product?
You can use the "Search" button if you know the product name, category, or use suitable keywords to find the product you want. Otherwise, you can use the menus to help navigate through the type of product you require. If you have any particular questions regarding finding specific product or requesting when something will be restocked, please contact our customer services team.
What if the item I want isn’t showing on the website? / Or if an item is no longer online?
If the item you wish to purchase is not showing online, then its most likely out of stock, however, in few instances, we do replenish the stock and you will be notified via our emails.
Who do I contact if I have any problem with my order?
We stand behind our product and our customer service. Therefore, if you have any questions regarding your order or require assistance, please contact our customer services team via:
Our customer contact form
Our phone lines are open from Monday to Sunday, between 09:00 - 18:00 GMT.
What if I receive an incorrect item?
We apologize if you have received an incorrect item and will gladly try and resolve this issue within 24 hours. Please contact us at email@example.com stating your order reference number, item received and details of what you should have received and whether you require a refund or replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
Where do you deliver to and how much does it cost?
We offer worldwide delivery. Please see our Delivery Information for the list of the delivery options we offer.
Can I place an order by phone?
Yes, you can call our customer service team on ++447847850354 from Monday to Sunday, between 09:00 - 18:00 GMT.
What if my promo code doesn't work?
Please ensure the voucher code you are using is valid and is not in conjunction with any other offer. If you are still facing any issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I make an exchange?
We do not offer exchanges. If you wish to return an item and require a different size or item, then we advise all customers to place a fresh order online. For further information regarding your order, please contact our customer services at email@example.com.
I missed my delivery?
All deliveries will be attempted twice unless the order has been refused or the address is incorrect. All customers, providing a correct email and mobile number, will receive SMS & Email alerts from the courier regarding their delivery to make rearranging it more convenient. As this is a home delivery service, all couriers are permitted to make deliveries to neighbors without consent from the consignee (customer).
Do you have a sizing guide?
All our garments are produced in UK sizing. The size conversions for US and Europe are suggested fits, as sizing and cut will vary between fits, please use this chart as a general Sizing Guide. If you are between sizes or need assistance selecting the proper size, please contact our Customer Services.
What do I do if my payment method is not accepted?
Payments may be rejected for a few reasons, please ensure you check the following prior to contacting our customer service team to ensure the information you have entered is correct:
Correct credit card number.
Make sure you enter the correct CVV no.
Correct security number and expiry date has been entered.
That you have sufficient funds in the relevant account.
Ensure billing address matches your registered credit/debit card address.
If you are still facing problems, try an alternative payment method or contact our Customer Service Team.
Is it safe to order online?
We take reasonable measures to ensure credit/debit card and personal information are being kept secure at all times. Therefore, to help ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure, we use EV Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Extended Validation SSL Certificates give high-security web browsers information to clearly identify a website organizational identity. This encrypts all the information you send across to us including your credit card details.
Delivery, Returns And Exchanges
How do I track my order?
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation or a text of your delivery details, which will include a tracking number. If you have an account with Ritu Online you will be able to view the status of your order online when you log into your account. In addition, you can call our Customer Service Team to track your order.
When will I receive my parcel?
Delivery times vary depending on the delivery method selected at the time of checkout. For further information regarding our specific delivery times, costs and conditions, please refer to our Delivery Policy.
If you do not receive your items in the allocated time frame or you are unable to track your order using your tracking no., please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +447847850354
What if I forgot to update my delivery address before I placed my order?
Once your order has been placed, we do our best to get it to you as soon as possible, therefore we cannot guarantee we will be able to change your delivery address. Please contact our Customer Service Team as soon as possible, if you would like to change your delivery address and we will see what we can do for you.
Can I have my order delivered to my work address?
We can deliver to your home address or work address if you request delivery to your work address, please make sure that someone will be on hand to receive the delivery, as it will be delivered to the workplace rather than to you directly. It’s also required that you include your company name to the delivery address to ensure a smooth delivery service.
How long will you take to refund?
Refunds can take up to 14 days; however, we will try and process it as promptly as possible. For more information, please see our Returning Goods.
How will I know if you have received my return?
We will send you an email as soon as we have completed your return, letting you know whether a refund or exchange has been processed. This is usually within 14 business days of receiving your return into our warehouse.
Please refer to our Returning Goods page for details of our returns policy.
Who do I contact if I am facing technical issues with the website or my online payment?
For any technical issues with the website or payment, please contact our Customer Service Team.
How do I create a wish list?
Adding your favourite Ritu Online items to your wish list is simple, just follow the below steps:
- When you have found the item, you would like to save, click ‘ADD TO WISHLIST' by clicking on the product image.
- You will be asked to register or log into your Ritu Online account, where your favourite items will be saved and then you can continue to browse and shop from the website.
- Within your wish list, you will have an option to add to bag for purchasing your favourite item(s), you can also share your wish list with your friends and family by email.
Do I need to create an account to shop online?
No, within the checkout process you may select the option to checkout as a guest rather than signing in or create an account. However, having a Ritu Online account allows you to experience a faster checkout process, as all your contact and delivery details will be saved and ready for your next purchase. You will also be able to track your current orders, view your previous order history, view and receive email updates of our latest arrivals.
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my Ritu Online account password?
You can reset your password by clicking the login link on the top left corner. While you enter to login to your Ritu Online account there will be a link called FORGOT PASSWORD that will prompt you to enter in your email address that is connected to your Ritu Online account, you will then be sent an email with a link to reset your password to the email address provided.
How do I change my Ritu Online account details?
If you have already signed up, click onto the “My Account” section where there are options for you to change any of your details including delivery details. You can do this by clicking the EDIT INFORMATION link located under each section.
If you haven’t logged in for a while, we recommend checking that all your details are up to date prior to making an order.